Thread: problem in pinnacle studio 9.3 plus

Default problem in pinnacle studio 9.3 plus

Hi...
    I installed "pinnacle studio plus 9.3", and I've got problems entering the "Activations Keys" for the studio.
    I pressed "help", then I pressed "Enter Activation Keys" and after that I entered the keys, for example "Pinnacle MPEG Encodng/Decoding".
    after all that I checked if the keys are working and the didn't.
    what should I do???

Contact Pinnacle support or go tothe Pinnacle site and go on the forum there.Also upgrade to studio 11,it's much more stable.

I cannot get through to tech support and i have what i am sure is a SIMPLE question. WIsh i could just call. Seems we are both using version 9 so maybe you can help???
    I have a problem understanding the instructions. I am making a slideshow movie and the music background is too long. so i want to clip it short and fade it out into the next song. i got it clipped but i can't get it to fade. can you please (in lamens terms ) explain where i go specifically, and exactly what i do. I'm so frustrated...
    I have pinnacle 9.4.3

I have made plenty of movies using this program sucessfully it's just that i never have to cut off a song.
    Thanking you in advance.

Fading a music track is simple if it's the same as studio 11,you have your music track on the timeline at the bottom,you should have an orange line running through the music track,this is the volume of the track, go almost all the way to the end of the music track and click on the orange line,a little marker will appear on this orange line,then go to the right of this little marker and click (another marker will appear) and drag the line down,now you'll have a slope between the 2markers,the slpoe is your fade.
    You can put as many markers as you want on the music track and fade up or down as much as you want.
    Hope this helps.

OMG!!!!!! It worked. What i'd like to know is how come that simple explanation is not in the tutorial!!! LOL!! I Thank You and everyone that has had to deal with me in the past 72 hours over this thanks you!

Quote Originally Posted by ariellarey View Post
    Hi...
    I installed "pinnacle studio plus 9.3", and I've got problems entering the "Activations Keys" for the studio.
    I pressed "help", then I pressed "Enter Activation Keys" and after that I entered the keys, for example "Pinnacle MPEG Encodng/Decoding".
    after all that I checked if the keys are working and the didn't.
    what should I do???
    I would definately recommend visiting the Pinnacle updates page HERE

You could download an update or patch for free there which may help with this problem. I know there is a 9.4, so if you're using 9.3, I suggest you update it.

There's also another easier way to alter the music track volume,when the music track is on the timeline,select it so it's highlighted then go to the top of the screen>toolbox>change volume>select the slider on the right,this one is for the music track,pull it up or down as the music is playing,you'll see the volume changing on the timeline.