Thread: Noob Needs Help

Default Noob Needs Help

So I made two movies with my web cam, but on the first I forgot to switch the sound to what the computer outputs so I have crappy audio recorded from my web cam, I reset the audio and did it again, only this time the video wasn't as good.

So I was wondering what program I could use to swap the audio of the two (My Windows Movie Maker sucks and crashes every 10 seconds). Also note these are fairly large files if that affects anything.

Thank you in advance!

-The Noob

Most NLE's can do it, go to the adobe and sony site and check out their demos to see what you like.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

I'm looking at this list of Video and Audio editing programs at Adobe, and I just can't choose, any recommendations off the top of your head?

Western Europe

Adobe Premiere Elements would do to get you started and later on you could download Adobe Premiere Pro.

thers a few things you can do. first start at looking at your preferences and make sure the quality is set the was you want of recording. 2 if your computer is just not powerfull enough than you might be faceing hardware problems not software. but first and formost look under the help menu of the program your useing.