Thread: Sony Vegas Time Adjustment

Default Sony Vegas Time Adjustment

alright thanks to whoever is reading this, what ive been doing is, i placed a screenshot onto the timeline in the first layer... then i created a text layer and embedded words into the background of the screenshot.. then i created an audio layer and put in a song.. the problem im having is, i set all 3 layers to go from the 0 second mark until the 15 second mark by stretching them to fill the first box in each layer, but when i render the entire file to a wmv format, the video on media player is only 6 seconds long, and no matter how many different adjustments i make i cant seem to make it go for more than 6 seconds in the screenshot... any help would be very appreciated.

Sounds like you have a region selected, If you stretch out the time line is there a grey bar untill the 6 sec point?

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

the only gray bar i could find was the one that had yellow triangle icons on the top corners of it and it was at the 43 - 50 second mark, the only other thing about my pictures that ranges for about 6 seconds are 2 gray triangle icons that i believe are for the opacity, but i could be wrong, ive just begun to learn sony vegas yesterday, ive been able to figure out most things for myself but this ones got me stumped lol, thanks again for the quick response!

DOuble click the the footage and it should be highlighted then do a render and select REGION and then try it and see what you get

You sir are a genius, thanks for your help, both of you, i woulda been lost without it lol i know where to go next time i need some help, thanks again guys!

I'm glad it all worked out for you

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2