Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problen accessing Event pan/crop window in Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 running on Windows XP

Default Problen accessing Event pan/crop window in Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 running on Windows XP

Friends,

I am using Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 running on Windows XP. It was working fine for past 15 days. since last day when i try to open "Event pan/crop window" it looks like its opening and getting minimized towards tool-bar, but when i see there it is not there.

I tried all ways to open the window, but never opens. I think its a bug (i am not sure if its virus). I can do all other operation except opening "Event pan/crop window"

Did any one of you faced this problem?.

Can any one of you help to sort out this problem. I am struck with a important project. I will highly appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

ganesh

Default i found it

I got the answer. It seems to be a sort of bug. I alligned the tool bar to the vertically-right and i see that event crop/pan window was hiding beneath the tool bar.

Thanks guys.

yep thats what i was going to suggest

Hmmmm...

For 2 major reasons I don't think that what you are seeing IS a bug :

1/- Global Usage: Pan/Crop is just such a well used feature by Vegas Users, throughout the Planet, that the Forums would already be clamoring about it. And I haven't heard/read this? Have others here? If I am incorrect please tell me?

2/- Valuable Feature: For many a Summer now, not only can a User alter the shape, size and position of Pan/Crop Window, but also ALL the extra FX and Transition Menus and so forth. Doing this in ONE session of Vegas, that this, alter the shape, size and position of Pan/Crop Window - close Vegas and then REOPEN Vegas again and reuse Pan/Crop, its window will assume the position of the previous session.

Until I hear differently, with sight of Screen Grabs and detailed reproed, actions, I am NOT convinced or regarding this as a bug. If you could supply a Screen Grab of exactly what you are seeing, that would be jolly useful.

However, real glad you got it sorted,

Regards,

Grazie

Can you explain in more detail what you did to get access to the pan/crop dialogue box. I still can't access it. I'm having the same problem you described. It seems to fly off the page.
    Thanks

Please explain what you have tried and what you don't understand. PLUS, please submit a screen grab of what you are presently observing.

Thank you,

Grazie

The same thing is happening to me, I was using the pan crop option and dragged it down to the bottom of the page on accident and it just vanished, i have tried everythin on this page and nothing is working i can click on it from the tool bar and it wont show up i can click on the video clip shortcut and it wont show up i have given up on trying to find it...

You can set the windows layout back to it's default by pressing Alt+D and the D. OR from the view menu select Windows Layout and Default Layout or a previously saved layout.

Hope this helps.

thankks for the advice but it still didnt work. I guess i will just uninstall it then put it back on

Blog Entries

I haven't posted this solution for about three months now - maybe a record:
    Change your screen resolution.
    Open Vegas.
    You should now be able to see your P&C window.
    Drag it towards top left.
    Close Vegas
    Change resolution back.
    Done!
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast