Thread: Trailer for my new short film!

1. Default Trailer for my new short film!

The trailer for my new short movie, Epic Movie. Any critism is good. Anything i should change?

Sorry to say it did not make want to watch the movie, it dosen't give you a sence of what the movie is about. The riot gear/videocopilot effects could use some work and there already is a "epic movie" out, so you might want to change the title. Even with the major weak points it was a good effort so don't give up.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman Photography View Post
    Sorry to say it did not make want to watch the movie, it dosen't give you a sence of what the movie is about. The riot gear/videocopilot effects could use some work and there already is a "epic movie" out, so you might want to change the title. Even with the major weak points it was a good effort so don't give up.
    Thanks for the critism, but its not actually a movie. I forgot to state that. Me and a couple buddies got bored so we made a short 2 minute all action film just showing off the action movie essentials because i just got it and wanted to try them out on something. But was the editing good to you, anything i should fix up? Im using Sony Vegas 7 and After effects 7.

The editing was ok, its real hard to judge editing on a 1 min clip. I do have to commend you on the walk over shot. You don't see many people use it. Even people who have been doing this a long time. So I would say editing is ok and camara work was very good. Like I said befor don't give up you have the potential for a promising future.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction