Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: turn the video into to mtv

Default turn the video into to mtv

guys im using song vegas 7 but some how is there anyway to make exactly like mtv..like the 1 u watch in tv? the title appear wif that box for a while...and then end....? and how to make it like a movie screen? u know.. up down black..only mid is the vid? thank you

Wait so you want your video to look like complete ****? (I hate MTV >_> )

yeah mate... becus i want to give it a try.. i mean... i want to have that box appear.. saying the title of the song and everything..... and how to do like the movies.. u know...

So you want the text? like

"Godzilla
    Blue Oyster Cult
    Horseface publishing"

Like that? Go into media generator tab at the bottom, choose text. Choose the first one with plain text, then type in your info, but dont forget to resize. You can also position it anywhere. Find a youtube video of it and I'll see if I can help/.

hm.. this...

anyone knows how to do this title?

i mean... is like.....

words........(then got blow away)

like sandstorm... get what i mean?

example..... life.... (then blow it away)
    is......(then blown it away)

is like wind blowing sands away...

is there such fonts or animation?

Blog Entries

Andrew, that last post has totally thrown me. I thought you just wanted a tutorial on how to do the bit at the beginning (the song title/artist) on a blue background. And Dracula already gave you the basics (although he didn't mention using a third video trak for the background)

Anyway, these titles are commonly referred to as "lower thirds". A google for that phrase will lead you to dozens of articles about how to create them - all far better than I could explain here.
    Tim

ic.... regarding this video

YouTube - The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer

the first few seconds...... u will see the world 'birth by sleep'

what is it call?

i mean.... can i even download this type of animation to put in my sony vegas?

Blog Entries

OK, so we've moved away from the original request which seemed to be about putting the name of the artist/track in a "lower third" and into something a bit broader.

I'm sure that with a bit of effort you could come up with an approximation of that title in Vegas using the new ProType Titler. In fact I've just tried it and come up with something vaguely resembling it (apply scaling and gaussian blur over first couple of seconds to first character then cascade to others) This misses out the fact that the letters also start out misaligned horizontally, but, with work, I'm sure this could be one.

The second title, with the characters randomly falling into the title, could be done with a separate layer and animation for each character but this would be incredibly tedious - far better to use something like Bluff for that.
    Tim

im sorry to say tim... where can i find a tutorial for all these stuff? i mean.. i dont get you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast