Thread: James Bond Gun Barrel Intro

Default James Bond Gun Barrel Intro

Hi. I'm making a home video where I'd like to use the James Bond Gun Barrel Intro with someone else in the middle of the barrel sight. Is an overlay or effect available for the gun barrel intro somewhere? This would be best.
    As a backup, I've downloaded clips from previous bond movies so I have the gun barrel intro with Brosnan in it. How can I replace the middle of the video image with someone else walking in the sight of the gun barrel? I'm new to editing and any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using Ulead Videostudio 8.
    Thanks!

easy.

Create a still graphic in Photoshop and have the centre of the gun as your alpha channel.

Import into Premiere (or whatever) and animate it to your hearts content, with whatever other footage you have showing through.

Default thanks for the help, but I need more!

I appreciate the reply but my knowledge is limited. I have photoshop elements but don't know what an alpha channel is. If I have an image of the gun barrel, do I just designate an area in the middle as the alpha channel? Can I import the image into Ulead Videostudio to animate it?
    Thanks for the help.

Default Ooops

Actually I also have photoshop 7.0. If I use an image of the gun barrel with Bond in the middle, is there a way to cut Bond out and make the center the alpha channel then?
    Thanks.