Thread: What voltage for Dazzle DVC 150

Default What voltage for Dazzle DVC 150

Hi. I have a Dazzle DVC 150 from pinicle. I got it for xmas two years ago and haven't used it too much. Well I got it out recently only to find the powersupply was not with it. Does anyone know what voltage the hardware should get. I have several plugs that will fit it but the box doesn't say what the voltage should be. I don't want to fry it with 12 volts. Can someone look at their plug (transformer) and tell me what the voltage is?

Thanks,

I'm in the US.

110 volts at 60 hertz in America and 220 to 240 volts at 50 hertz in Ireland and the UK.

Hmm. Thanks but I do know what the voltage is at the wall here in the us. Yes it is 110v. What I'm looking for is what does it need to be when it goes into the hardware. I can't remember what the plug looks like but I assume it looks like the typical "big box" transformer that sends a DC voltage to the box. I need to know what that DC voltage is. I'm guessing it's printed on the little transformer.

Thanks again.

Duane

Try their website, it might say under the specifications page.

No dice. They guy on the online help took about 15 minutes and then tole me they didn't know!

There might be an online forum for the Dazzle DVC 150 or if you could get a review of it, sometimes they list the spec. Some of the online shops that stock the Dazzle might list the spec aswell.