Thread: Anti billboard video

Blog Entries

Default Anti billboard video

I am occsaionally asked to do videos for local community groups, this is my latest, came out well i thoguht.
    The campaigners are well happy anyway.

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/Films/billboards.wmv

Nice job Mark,,,, so are you gonna hook up whith Sara Joy..I seen the way she was looking at you
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Blog Entries

Now funny you should say that - sadly it wasnt me who shot the night stuff, I left my small camera with the guy, Mark, doiong the vigil. But it's true I did think she was very attractive... that is of course the other reason for doing thi type of vid - meeting babes !

Well put together I thought,

The only thing that put me off was the central head portrait shots at the vigil, but that wasn't your doing anyway :-p

This was well put together, one thing i would of done towards the end i would of built the ending up to a peek so you get the feeling you must contact these people. the sound was very good and very impressive when the young girl was singing.
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

Something I noticed was the close up on the petition you can see phone numbers and names, you might want to add a blur on it.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Blog Entries

Hmmm, the numbers - maybe... I took the view that as it was a public petition and was displayed like that that I wouldnt, but salient point.

The music - that came out really well considering it as recorded on my sony pc4 internal mic. In the edit i added a touch of reverb and I think i chopped the bass down a bit cos of traffic noise, still suprising it sounded that good.

Smile street shooting

A fine effort here, and in difficult night lighting conditions. A little long in parts but packed with detail about their plight.

And you have a very important aspect...faces, why..? faces are more interesting than places, pretty faces well they just work every time.

Leo.