Thread: Editing HDV

Question Editing HDV

I am on the process to build my editing system to work with HDV. I already have a camera Sony HVR-Z1, HVR-M15 VTR and a Mac Pro with FCP 5.1 and the basic NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT video card which came along with the computer. Please, if someone can help me, I would like to know what would be the best choice of video capture card to work with HDV in the range of U$1500? Also, how can I get broadcasting sound and video quality from my HVR-M15 VTR as it has only Firewire, component O, composit I/O and RCA audio I/O connections? Would I need a converter to SDI?

Thanks in advance,

Last edited by cassiusjc; 09-14-2007 at 11:24 PM.

Post Day of Reckoning for Bush's Iraq Strategy

Post Soma is a muscle relaxer that works by blocking pain.

Soma is a muscle relaxer that works by blocking pain sensations between the nerves and the brain. Soma is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat injuries and other painful musculoskeletal conditions. Soma may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide. buy soma 1 soma online free overnight shipping soma lyrics buy soma 1 soma sd 1 purchase soma soma carisoprodol online 120ct buy soma online no prescription ship to florida soma brave new world soma online without a prescription fioricet info soma carisoprodol online cheap soma medicine soma order soma on line with fed ex delivery soma fact about fact about soma watson soma overnight no overnight prescription soma buy soma free delivery abuse soma soma not for sale keywords soma online soma compound and codeine soma carisoprodol 350mg keyword online soma prescription medication soma in fla sofa soma order carisoprodol generic soma soma bike sofa soma cheapest online soma dreampharmaceuticals soma online carisoprodol and soma at huge savings find more information information on the drug soma zenegra prescription of soma soma online com the smashing pumpkins + soma where can i purchase soma soma 2bcarisoprodol 2bonline identify soma mushroom buy soma online soma watson buy 500 soma linkdomain online order soma abiz soma prescriptions online pill identification soma wholesale soma without a prescription alpha omega myth of soma buy domain fioricet soma special report brave world happiness soma huxley buy soma online + overnight vicodin soma ata buying soma without a prescription temp soma mattress pads soma compound for sale special report brave world happiness soma chicos soma discount coupon special report brave world happiness soma soma cubes snake cubes report brave new world happiness soma huxley what are the materials that make up the drug soma soma mattress topper no rx generic soma soma pills myth soma dupes buy soma cod strokes soma the strokes soma buy cheap soma online online pharmacy 2b soma cruises soma buy drug soma soma prescription soma inform tica soma waterbeds temp soma mattress topper online order soma soma cruises soma cruises where to order soma buy soma cod buy drug soma soma pumpkins soma ca yuki soma soma drug addictiveness