Thread: Sony Architect-Need Help Please

Default Sony Architect-Need Help Please

Hello,

I have now finished editing my video with pictures,music and would like to burn it on to a dvd.
    I in navigate my video which is a avi file into Architect and click make dvd,i then click burn.Then it asks me to put it into folder C:\Documents and Settings\Martin Gallagher\Local Settings\Temp\My DVD\Untitled1.

I then click next and a message comes up as..THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACE IN THE FOLDER FOR THE PERPARED DVD.

I have tried to put it into another folder but the same thing comes up.

Any help please,im editing it for a friend and i kinda of said "i can do that " but now im stuck.Please help.

How much space do you have on your C drive? A folder is a folder is a folder. If you are putzkying around with very little C drive space it IS going to come back with an out of space message. Or it is something else completely different. But let's start with the bleeding obvious - yeah? Tell us how much space you have on your C drive. Yeah?

What you tell your friend is up to you. But you sound like a nice chap, I'm sure you can come up with a reasonable excuse? Yeah?

Grazie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post

What you tell your friend is up to you. But you sound like a nice chap, I'm sure you can come up with a reasonable excuse? Yeah?
    Maybe he/she can contribute towards a second hard disk?
    Tim

Is your drive set up to NTFS or FAT32? the later is limited to file size.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

CP? Why should that affect the specific issue on space, or rather the message of a lack of space, here? News to me .. ?

Please explain - Grazie

At one time I rendered a video to avi and it said there was not enough room, I knew I had enough but FAT32 only allowed files up to 5GB ( i think) and I believe my AVI was something like 20 or 25 GB i later Reformated to NTFS and it worked fine. I think for the most part pc builders don't use the FAT32 system any longer.
    Wil

Software Used:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post
    How much space do you have on your C drive? A folder is a folder is a folder. If you are putzkying around with very little C drive space it IS going to come back with an out of space message. Or it is something else completely different. But let's start with the bleeding obvious - yeah? Tell us how much space you have on your C drive. Yeah?

Grazie

Spot on Grazie...Thanks very much.I cleared some space of my c drive and it worked.

It then said that the video was too large to burn,so i then took Chapman's advice and converted it to ntfs and it worked.

Thanks alot guys for the reply's,without it i wouldnt have be able to to it.

Thanks again.

I'm glad it all worked out for you!
    Wil

Software Used: