Thread: Need Help Editing Video

Default Need Help Editing Video

Pretty obvious isn't? huh... first of all i must say that i've been reading some post and i see that you guys are very good at this so i've decided to borrow some of your wisdom, i've searched for what i want with the search option but i did't find it, so i hope this isn't a repost question.

What i need to do is cut out of one movie a part, it's like a frame, it doesn't do anything, altought in some frames the actual movie inside of this frame moves a little upside, it's an desktop capture, i've tried to figure out how to do this in movie maker and i've tried media studio too, but i can't do it yet, i don't know if this is even posible to do, in my mind it seems like a easy thing, but what do i know...

If i can't cut out that frame i could replace it with something else, but i don't know how to do that either, if you want you can give me some advice to do taht too, if isn't too much...

Well that's about everything, thanks for your help in advance...

Sorry if im not clear enough, english isn't my language...

Most software will allow you to take a snapeshot or a frame from video. WMM probaly won't do it but Sony Vegas and premiere pro both can.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

Seems like i wasn't clear enough... lets see.. what i need is not to take a snapshot or a frame from the video, what i need is to erase a part of what it's displayed in the screen, not a frame, not a bunch of frames, think of the video as a photograph with a frame, i need to erase the frame but keeping the photo... i don't know how to express it wright..

So, if I understand right you want to crop it? If thats the case then the pan and crop tool would be the easiest. if you want to delete something in the center you would need After effects or photoshop AE is easier then photoshop because AE can be keyframed where PS you would need to do it frame by frame and seeing how you either have 29.97 or 25 frames per second it is time consuming.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2