Thread: compression problem

Default compression problem

Hi, so I made a movie, wich I recorded with my digicam, and converted with Dv to pinnacle studio, I don't want to write it to dvd yet, but want to make some sort of preview in Xvid, but there are only Divx and other codes I can compress my movie in. before I did a format I could also choose Xvid. can anybody help me with this prob?

and also does somebody knows a good configuration for good qualitie and minimum space(megabytes)

sorry that I cant express myself well, but my english is not that good I think

I tried to compress with Divx, but he skips some frames, and I dont find the quality <> size optimal.

but with what can I setup an 2 pass ? I checked in my divx configurations, but only find diffrent sorts of 1 pass 1pass-..

nobody that compress with Xvid ? ?

Okay, now I downloaded the trail abobe premiere, I sort of figured out how to make the movie, but if I wanne compress movie, it shows the same compress names, No Xvid! :/

is there an other good compression that is in abobe premiere? or where can I download more compressing sorts?
    help me please

Blog Entries

Try saving your file as a DV AVI, then using an external encoder such as VirtualDub to encode this to Xvid or DivX.

tnx for the answer, but in virtualdub, I also doesnt have the Xvid encoder :( Bad luck is on my side again :/

btw, my sound runs in slowmotion in premiere pro when I exported the movie, what about that?