Thread: Video output settings?

Default Video output settings?

Hello!

I would be very thankful if someone can tell me how to export my video, after editing it in Premiere Pro so that the end-quality looks like the one from the video below?

http://klink.at/edkdb

The size of the video is also of importance to me since I would like to post it online. The given example (the link above) is already a bit too heavy. Maybe a smaller size would load faster.

Another question: what kind of lens has been used to film this video? .. I have a normal HD SONY DCR Handycam - can I upgrade the lens to achieve this effect or should I just buy a new camcorder?

If someone can provide me with advice or more information I'd be very thankful!

Greetings,
    Tony.

In order to change the size of the video and make it "web-friendly" I use Macromedia Flash 8 video encoder. That way you can dictate what size you want your video.

Rather than start a new thread to cover the same topic I thought I would use this thread.

I have a 12min video which I would like to export but when I tried to do this, I saved it as a .mov and it was tiny (visually) and was about 15meg.

I have created the video as 720 x 480 and it would be good to be able to export as this and then scale it down if required.
    My first attempt made the file about 3 gigs! Which is just to big for anything.

Your tips would be great as I would like to share this video online for others to watch and give feedback on.

Thanks in advance,
    Owain.

Thank you, Mark.

Macromedia Flash 8 video encoder - how does this work - do I have to download and import it in my Adobe Premiere program or there is another way? I played a lot with different compression/encoding options but I always end up with 120 MB / 3 minutes long movie (Size 384 x 288px)