Thread: i want something so simple. SO SIMPLE.

Default i want something so simple. SO SIMPLE.

ALL I WANT is a video editor that will cover up a bit of unwanted text in the bottom right. thats all. NOTHING ELSE. i dont need all this photoshop crap, i am not smart enough to make use of it all anyway. ive tried about 5 different ones and NONE OF THEM give me the ability to just COVER SOMETHING UP. i dont even care if its edited out, hell i dont even care what its covered with anymore! it can be a sunburned elephant pr*ck for all i care.

does anyone know where to find a video editor capable of this SIMPLE, yet surprisingly EVASIVE task?

Somebody posted that virtualdub can do it to some extent. I've never tried virtualdub for that but its free so give it a shot.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

i have tried virtualdub. i cannt find how to do it. maybe it is my own incompetence rather than that of the program, but the end result is that i am unable to mark out what i do not want there.

perhaps someone can give directions?

im trying to make a music video obviously with the lips in sync with the mp3
    can anyone reccomend a programme that will let me move the video/music forward or backward very very very slightly so i can match up the mouth movements with the song

ive tried ulead video studio 11, but it will only let me move them in big chunks so i have either the words going too fast/slow or the mouth movements too fast/slow

mikey xx

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
    ALL I WANT is a video editor that will cover up a bit of unwanted text in the bottom right. thats all. NOTHING ELSE. i dont need all this photoshop crap, i am not smart enough to make use of it all anyway. ive tried about 5 different ones and NONE OF THEM give me the ability to just COVER SOMETHING UP. i dont even care if its edited out, hell i dont even care what its covered with anymore! it can be a sunburned elephant pr*ck for all i care.

does anyone know where to find a video editor capable of this SIMPLE, yet surprisingly EVASIVE task?
    it certainly is easy to do this. Any editor that allowes multiple video layers will be able to do it.

OK, I;m biased towards Adobe because that's the s/w I know but there are many many others about. Buy Premier Elements and you can do this in about 5 seconds as long as you have a graphic to hand you want to cover the existing text.graphic with.

Alternatively, if it;s a one-off task then download the trial version of Premiere Pro and still do it in five seconds.