Thread: Rolling credits in Adobe Premiere Pro 2

Default Rolling credits in Adobe Premiere Pro 2

Hi all,

I apologise if this has been asked before but I've been driving myself nuts for over an hour and I can't figure out how to do this.

I am trying to create rolling credits for the end of a film I am making. The credits need to cover several screens. I can make each individual screen roll but I have no idea how to merge them so that they have a constant flow.

I have looked all over and I can't seem to increase the canvas size or put anything in sync.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm getting a vibe here that you have some of your credits on one 'title' and some in another and you are trying to synchronise the scrolling speeds. Not the way to do this.

All your text, and the vertical scale will be the height of many screens I guess, should be cut and pasted into a single 'title' and laid out and formatted nicely. Once done you simply click the little icon that says it is a rolling credit and job is done. Drag and drop the 'title' onto a new layer.

Thank you so much! I just have one other question. I would like to create an effect at the end of the movie like a television switching off.

Like a white dot of light turning into a line before fading to black. Is there any place where i could get an animation like that online?

There is a podcast showing how to do this in After Effects at teh Creative Cow web site.
    Pop across to Creative COW Adobe After Effects Tutorials Podcast and find it listed there.

Thanks so much!