Quote Originally Posted by Shootsy Ladders View Post
Hi all! I just got Premiere Pro 7 and it works fine except for one small detail: When I preview the video I want to use (before going to the timeline) it's ok, but when put it in the timeline the monitor shows the image very small. Also when I export it it's still small. The odd thing is that it has black frames all around, which means that though the video itself may be big, the image is small (so when I expand the window, it still has the black margins).
As I wasn't sure if you were going to understand what was happening I exported a small video (this happens no matter if it is .avi, .mov, etc).

I'd really apreciate if anyone could give me a hand with this.
I have the exact same problem as this guy, the only twist is that i am using Sony Vegas. My videos get smaller and with black frames, even when i maximise. This only happens when i render it, it looks fine in the preview. I have worked alot on this problem, but i haven't been able to find a fix. I am a novice at Sony Vegas, and i have no manual, so i probably missed something very elementary. If anyone would be willing to give me a hand with this, i would appreciate it very much.