Thread: Is this possible with Vegas 7?

Cool Is this possible with Vegas 7?

heres what i want to do. I want to make a video of myself playing a song. But this song has four different guitar parts playing at the same time. So what I would like to do is record all four parts seperately, then edit then together so the sound plays together and all four of the videos are visible in like a grid formation. I think this would be a neat idea for youtube. (i know its been done before though). Is it possible with vegas? If so, is there a tutorial of it someone can give me?

Thank you so much!

Yes.

In V7 I'd use Track Motion (TM) in conjunction with Pan/Crop. You could also solely use Pan/Crop. I prefer TM as it has more control over the WHOLE track, and not - using P/C - just the Event you are working on. But using TM with P/C I get the best of both worlds. P/C from cropping out and TM for media position on the WHOLE Track

4 Vids = 4 Tracks

Track1 TM to upper left

Track2 TM to upper right

Track3 TM to lower left

Track4 TM to lower right

Done.

Grazie

Blog Entries

And when you've mastered that, you might like to get yourself a green screen and do something like this:
    A Cello Rondo

(I find these sorts of things alternatively inspire me and make me want to give up)
    Last edited by TimStannard; 08-18-2007 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Can't spell alternately!
    Tim

Blog Entries

And when you've mastered that, you might like to get yourself a green screen and do something like this:
    A Cello Rondo

(I find these sorts of things alternately inspire me and make me want to give up)
    Tim

In the years before NLW I recorded my miming to a song playing the Guitar then played that back on a large TV and had that just above my left shoulder and re-recorded that back again. I also i had a chat with mys self as well, odd in them days

Hi,

I was involved in a thread earlier, it might give you some ideas.

http://www.videoforums.co.uk/sony-ve...ts-screen.html