Thread: My Dolce Vita

Blog Entries

Default My Dolce Vita

This is my entry for "la Dolce Vita", although I'm not that happy with it! So, if there's time, I'll probably do something completely different.

Please excuse the awful voice-over, yup, I know it sounds incredibly big-headed, it's not meant to be but that's what comes from doing everything yourself and not having someone read over the text before you record it.

I agree, it is the good life!!
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Blog Entries

Loved it.
    The voice over works great for me - you have a great 'video voice'. Reminds me of the start of a 'britcrimcop' film.

I think you have raised the bar. Personal, instructional, interesting, great to watch, cool music and it's got George Micheal in it !

Can we have a higher b width version.

Criticism?

Didnt like the type face and I am not you !

great stuff! - i liked it.

I really liked that. A very interesting and informative snapshot of the work you do. If only my own job was anywhere as good!

Agree with Mark that the voiceover was fine, you could feel that you really did mean everything you said about the enjoyment your work gives you.

Great

that was great to watch, very enjoyable. now i feel a little like nemo, a little fish in a big ocean.
    action camera lights

Blog Entries

For last year's competition I put in a lot of effort.. and came smack in the middle of the field. The winners were (put bluntly) much better than my effort. It's quite easy to get good results when you've got a team of professionals to work with, it's a lot harder to achieve quality on your own or with a couple of mates.

My entry is a bit of an arrogant "look at me" video but I'm under no illlusions that it's anywhere near the top of the pile. If nothing else it's a challenge to get as many entries as possible for the comp so that my entry comes right down the list.

Blog Entries

Yous aint as arrogant or look at me as my first enttry me thinks. I wouldnt worry - I think it is very good.

I enjoyed that.

You look familiar....Not Robin Lambert are you?

Great life, can I have some!!!!GDR