Thread: Coming Soon! "In The Shadow Of The Moon"

Default Make it easier to share

Make it easier to share:
    There is currently no way for me to invite my friends to view my personal page, sure I can get a custom URL that I can then manually post to my blog or email someone, but I don't see an option that lets me directly email friends to view my page. Not only does this make it easier for me to share my page but it also has the likelihood to cause a lot of people to share their pages that might not otherwise because it's not easy enough at the moment. If I see that little link that says, "share with my friends" I might be prompted to actually do that. Ideally, they should offer this whether you have a Yourminis account or not.

Widget anchor text:
    Yourminis has taken the first step towards making the minis (widgets) search engine friendly. They actually use straight HTML for the link instead of JavaScript, which I picked on MyBlogLog for doing a couple weeks ago. I have to at least give them credit for this because a lot of companies have failed on this one simple step. But there's a small problem with the Yourminis links, they're using an image instead of text for the anchor. Images are not as effective, but I can understand if they want to keep them because they look better than normal text. But, and this is a big but(t), if they do keep the images, they should at least add an "alt" attribute to the img tag.
    Last edited by fastcar183; 08-31-2007 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Wrong thread

I moved this to the pimp the link forum it dose not belong in the summer comp forum

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2