Thread: Any 1 know this

Smile Any 1 know this

Hey guyz

do You guyz know any software like remove texts and video effects inside a Edited video

not add video effects

delete video effects inside a video

I CANNOT FIND A SOFTWARE LIKE THIS

IF ANY1 KNOW THIS KIND OF A SOFTWARE

Please Let me know & share it

Thanks

I simply do not think you will ever find a s/w package to do this for you.

Consider this example. You take a photo of someone in front of some nice landmark. Later you decide to remove the person from the image. Now, cuttin them out is easy enough. But that leave a white ouline of the person in the middle of the picture. What are you going to replace the white part of the image with? You would need to 'invent' the part of the image that was behind the person in the original picture.

You could clone another part of the image over the top and this can give acceptable results deopending on subject matter, i.e. a row of trees behind the person.

The point is that in rep[lacing some part of an image you need to reinvent what should be there in it;s place. No s/w can 'guess' what should be there.

The best you can do is find certain techniques for filling the gap. I can recommend some s/w that can help in this regard.

However, we then get onto the question of why you would want to do this. If you have the rights to edit the footage you have then you would normally have access to the original material without the text/graphics/special FX overlayed over it.