Thread: Im New

Talking Im New

I need help with video editing my name is tony. I want to learn the basics im hungry cmon!

Thats a bit to generial. Can you be more specific?
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Quote Originally Posted by superclocked View Post
    I need help with video editing my name is tony. I want to learn the basics im hungry cmon!

it is a little like making a sandwich. Make sure you got all the bits you need and put them together.
    ...lots more cutting involved than with a sandwich usually, a stir fry?....but, no that is too chaotic...sushi perhaps?

Have you got some film to edit?
    Have you got any software?

Talking

I have no software bro but canyou recommendme a software that has trial i can use. Imna use like a digital camera and take video. Its going to be about the streets of Ontario, California the streetracers.

I use Ulead, It is quite simple to figure out and there are free trial versions you can find on the net that last for 30 days. I think they let you use all the options (some trial versions of things are quite mean and only parts of them work).
    There may be better things out there but I have not really hunted around that much.

I think this link will take you to a trial version, but I can't be sure if it works because I don't want to actually download it at the moment.

Download Ulead VideoStudio 11.0.0157.0 Free Trial - Ulead VideoStudio completes your video editing in three steps - Softpedia

Good Luck!

The only problem is that ulead is rather limited in features compared to the others like Vegas and Premiere Pro, For a "home movie" I guess its fine.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction