Thread: Can someone make me a Intro for my movie?

1. Default Can someone make me a Intro for my movie?

I just got AAE 7 and im still kind of learning. So i was wondering if anyone here can make me an intro for a small film im making.

First scene: I would like for the first scene to have the same red and black background and say "Boito Studio's Production". Then move around the camera angles with the 3d.

Second Scene: For the second scene i would like the same exact blue 3d hall and for it to say "The Clone Supremacy". And for the camera to be moving in slowly on the room.

why dont you just watch the tutourails and follow them step by step. - you'll still be able to do it even if you dont understand whats going on - just do exactly what andrew does.

Im sure after you've done it you'll begain to understand more..

oh - and you'll probably want to get roit gear to get the same look as those clips.

AK typically post example projects with his tutorials. Juyst download, open them and change the text if that's all you really need to do. The trick with these two partticular projects though si that he uses elements from his Riot Gear product which you may not have.

It will be chaaper to buy said product to complete the tutorials than to pay someone to do it (at 25 -30 per hour) for you methinks.

I picked up Riot Gear and it even comes with 4 tutorials on it, one of which is like the "Ink Man" one you posted. Simple to follow (as his tuts always are).
    Lloyd

That's my opinion. If you don't like it I have others

System: Apple Macbook Pro 17, and an external Freecom 500GB eSATA drive.
    Software: Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Color, DVD Studio Pro 4, Compressor 3), Sonicfire Pro 4.5
    Favourite Resources: Findsounds.com, Free DVD menus, Ken Stone's FCP Page, Wikivid

5. Default

Aight, i figured out the INK MAN scene. But i still cant figure out the hallway scene. When i opened the project it was just a bunch of TV simulation crap. How do i actually make the walls blue? Can someone just make one for me?

It would be cheaper to buy riot gear like mentioned, plus you will then have it rater then paying some $30/hour. I think RG is some where around $50
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Quote Originally Posted by Konartis9 View Post
    Aight, i figured out the INK MAN scene. But i still cant figure out the hallway scene. When i opened the project it was just a bunch of TV simulation crap. How do i actually make the walls blue? Can someone just make one for me?
    Unless you have the Riot Gear project installed and in the place where the default project is looking for it you will get some sort of replacement file seen in the place of each wall. I would have expected the project when opened to say "I can't find graphic XXXX where is it?" and for you to say where it is.

The easier way than buying Riot Gear for this project is to go out and take some photos of interesting textures, desaturate then and the use them. You'll get a similar effect. The 'colour it blue' bit is part of the project and the tutorial says how to do it. Actually there are two tutorials covering this. There is a simpler one shoing how tobuild the room and then a more advanced one showing the movement if I remember correctly.

As for can someone just make one for you. Gladly. My fee is 100 GBP. PM me if interested. You can find a link to my quickie version of this tut at http://www.videoforums.co.uk/user-vi...ark-place.html

OK. Have a look at this. Used the tutorial project file. I thnk I replaced the texture with a different one but that's easily changed when I can be bothered to rewatch the tutorial and find out which was actually used.

I changed the animation a biut and the title, as requested, and rendered it at a low res with a watermark. It's about 12Mb and can be found at http://www.alandmills.co.uk/Clone_Supremacy.mov

There's no motion blur either so it doesn't look as good as it might and I find the tutorial project as it is ends rather dark. That may be what you want though.

If you want to persue this idea and change the animation, timing, colours or anything elee let me know.

Oh and no sound either.