Thread: Editing video effects!

Default Editing video effects!

Hi! im kind of new to editing video, but i want to do few things with a video i have.. and i i was wondering with what program this
    Battery - Pitlane starting video has been made ? what program do i have to learn to make such effects ? and how hard is it

If your using a Mac then Apple Shake, I have no idea how hard it is to learn but I do know its node based which is supposed to be easier to learn. if your using A PC then After Effects could do it, the learning curve is pretty high and its pretty spendy. I lucked out when I got mine, spent $30 on version 5.5 then bought the upgrade to 7 pro. Check out ebay but becarefull of pirated copys and scams.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

No real need for shake there, motion (and possibly color) would do the job, and it's easier to use. Although you'd need to splash out for FCStudio.

Only thing shake would be 'required' for would be the super slow mo shots if you don't have a high speed camera (use a fast shutter speed and shake's interpolating slow mo feature).

Shake is cheaper than FCStudio now, but is quite poor for NLE. Best used alongside FCP, or individual clips anyway.