Your video editing dream machine!
The Amiga 3000
The specs are:
That and with lightwave installed for 3D animation the possibilities are engless...
- a Motorola 68030 processor at either 16 MHz or 25 MHz (The 16 MHz models were discontinued soon after).
- 2 MB of memory (configured as 1 MB chip RAM and 1 MB 32bit Fast RAM), expandable to a total of 18 MB onboard.
- a 68881 or 68882 FPU coprocessor (The 16 MHz model shipped with a 68881, the 25 MHz model with a 68882)
- the ECS chipset.
- a SCSI interface and a Quantum LPS40S (40 MB), LPS52S (50 MB) or LPS105S (100 MB) 3.5" Hard Drive.
- a built-in 'flicker fixer' which enabled the use of a VGA monitor.
Hey, if it was good enough for Babylon 5, it can be good enough for anything.