Thread: HELP video mb!

Default HELP video mb!

so most of the video uploading sites that i am finding only accept 100mb or lower in the video. so i was wondering if anybody knew a good site that accepted a lot more than that or how i can like lower the video mb. when i render my video as an .avi it usually saves around 600-700mb, thanks in advanced.

by the way i am using the trial version of sony vegas since i cant find codes for full and i dont have enough money.
    Last edited by hardroad; 07-15-2007 at 03:43 AM.

What program are you using?? If your using the full version of vegas, it under the custom tab, Seeing how you did not mention what your using, its just a guess at this point. In the future please give more information.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

alright, i edited it but im using sony vegas trial version :[

In the full registered version you have the option to change the bitrate, The trial version wont let you export or use custom settings, I could be wrong but from what I remeber of the trial. if your a student you can get a discount if that helps.

Edit: Also, so your aware we do not condone Pirating or "cracking" software here. so in the future please reframe from, hinting to, aluding to or out right asking for codes, cracks or hacks. Thank you for your understanding in this manner.
    Last edited by Chapman Photography; 07-15-2007 at 05:09 AM.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Blog Entries

Indeed.

I aqm sure you could afford the 'lite' version of vegas, check the sony site - will suit your needs better too. It's called something else - studio? I dunno - check the sony vegas site.