Thread: Ulead studio 11 problems....please help!!

Default Ulead studio 11 problems....please help!!

Hi
    I have downloaded the free 30 day trial of this programme and the editing of video's is great. However, when I try to share the file to create a disc, the programme boots me out., and takes me back to the main Windows XP screen.
    Is it something I am doing wrong, or something wrong with the programme?
    I have a 200 gig hard drive with 3 gig Ram, with a 5300 processor so this should be ample.
    Can anyone please help?

Sounds like 'free trial' means you can try but not produce a disc!

That is what I thought...but does anyone know for sure??

Hmmmm, does it let you prepare the dvd menus etc? If it doesn't then I'd say it's a dodgy download as the dvd authoring is a major feature so the developer would want you to play around with but it may well not let you actually burn the DVD. You could email ulead and ask them.

It worked for me. I have another problem though. I had the earlier version, Studio 9. That program never worked well, would not do DVDs. I downleaded the trial version of Studio 10 and used it until it expired, then went back to Studio 9 but still could not do DVDs. So when Studio 11 came out I downloaded the trial version of that and used it with great success for 30 days. Now that this has run out, I have nothing because the program defaults back to Studio 11, asking me to buy the program. I can't access Studio 9 which at liest works for editing. I paid $100 for the program and have never had full use of it. I also can't reinstall Studio 9. I shouldn't have to spend another $100. Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by rollincoxe View Post
    It worked for me. I have another problem though. I had the earlier version, Studio 9. That program never worked well, would not do DVDs. I downleaded the trial version of Studio 10 and used it until it expired, then went back to Studio 9 but still could not do DVDs. So when Studio 11 came out I downloaded the trial version of that and used it with great success for 30 days. Now that this has run out, I have nothing because the program defaults back to Studio 11, asking me to buy the program. I can't access Studio 9 which at liest works for editing. I paid $100 for the program and have never had full use of it. I also can't reinstall Studio 9. I shouldn't have to spend another $100. Suggestions?
    Hmmmm.... The only thing I can think of, is again, email ulead and state your case. It's a bit bad that studio 9 didn't work in the first place but to now also have it over written by a later trial version is very bad news. Morally they should sort it out but in reality.....

Folks,

We have created many high quality video tutorials on the basics of
    video editing and compression. Also lots of large format video
    tutorials on Ulead Video and Photo Editing - All free!

Free How-to Video Tutorials by TakeOneFlix

We have over 100 high quality video tutorials - Photo Manipulation,
    Stop Motion animation, Pleasantville effect, Star Wars scrolling title
    etc..

Enjoy!

Neel Mehta