Thread: Come and upload anytime-

Default Come and upload anytime-

Pimpin' my link

Hi everyone, I'd like to invite everyone to come and watch video clips from people around the world and get to know different people from different cultures.

Feel free to upload as many as you want to and invite as many friends as you'd like. We have a 150mb capacity per upload, and also feature a widescreen player...we will never edit your clip, as long as it is not offensive to anyone.

If you need some time to just sit back and relax, come and watch a few clips to lighten your day...Please come over, you are always welcome.

Best Regards
    .:: clipser ::.

if this message is regarded as spam, my deepest apologies....

ps...thank you for providing a link pimpin' section

It depends, if you plan to be a contructive member or if this is a one time post to pimo you site, if thats the case then I would call it spam, but I will give you the benefit of dout and leave it up for a bit. This dose not mean another mod won't deleate it. So, if you mean well, then welcome to the forum, if not see ya.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

hi, well, i hope to contribute as much as i can..but i think there will be people that are light years ahead of me in the video editing department...but if anyone as any problems uploading or downloadng, hopefully i will be able to help out.

In that case Welcome, I did not mean to sound harsh, but a lot of people post once to spam their site then leave, I will check out your site when I get time. Again welcome, and if I can help in any way let me know.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

Default offense taken, sometimes the law has has to be laid down...

sometimes we get clips that have a bit of skin on them but not in excess or anything hardcore, you can avoid these by clicking 'video' around the top ,then picking a subcategory to the left....and this should help to avoid any skin that would be unappropriate for people surfing around at work or if you have kids running around the house.

if you can think of any special category which would be useful to this community, please let me know, and i will see about getting one added for you guys.

i always thought a morphing section would be pretty cool.