Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intro for shortfilm

Default Intro for shortfilm

I edited a German shortfilm for a couple of friends. It's basically a comedy and perhaps a tad bit thriller-ish. In short: it's about a guy called Dolf, who wants to blow up a city by dropping a nuke on it, but gets murdered before he is able to. His ghost, however, continues to torment it's killer.

I know the lighting is crappy at the end and stuff, best you can do is turn off all the lights in your room and close your curtains, it's a bit of a shame.

I hope you enjoy it.

Link not working at the moment, working on it

Edit:
    Ok I got it working:

Putfile - Dolf Muller
    Last edited by Snaak; 06-27-2007 at 08:47 PM.

OK, it's working now.

Putfile - Dolf Muller

Sorry to bump this, but has anyone watched it yet?

I just seen it very good, the music drives the scene well, The open with the water/lake was a bit long maybe cut that scene in half, as well as the exploision scene when it turns black could be a bit shorter as well, over all very good. What will be the total length 20 min short or are you planing on a feature?
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Thanks a lot for your comment!

There won't be a full version unfortunately, because some people decided we should move on to something else.

The explosion scene, after it has turned black, was perhaps a bit too long, I agree. The sound for the explosion was made in Reason, by the way, I don't know if some of you know about this program(?), after that I sort of messed about with it in a equalizer of Vegas, so it became even more distorted. It was a fun thing to do, hehe.

I use acid pro 6 which is a loop based program, reason is to, right?
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Yeah, it is for the most part. It kind of simulates the synthesizer and drum machine hardware in a software program. When I'm bored (which is often) I like to fool around in it twisting knobs and making drum loops and stuff.

8. Default

Not bad, but I thought it was a bit dark at the end, couldnt really see what the last scene was. Plus the can opening was a little fake looking. The cut was really noticable.

Quote Originally Posted by rgrebby View Post
    Not bad, but I thought it was a bit dark at the end, couldnt really see what the last scene was. Plus the can opening was a little fake looking. The cut was really noticable.
    It indeed was too dark in the end, unfortunately. But the scene with the can, I kind of did that on purpose, it made it look a bit cheesey, and in fact I found that funny, lol. However, maybe that wasn't really a good idea, it's probably only funny to us who made it.

Not bad. I think overall it needs a bit of tightening up in the edit and some of the camera angles and compositions were a little offputting but otherwise a worthy effort. Good luck with your next project.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast