Thread: My Commercials

Smile My Commercials

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I've recently started experimenting with videos less than a year ago. I'm hoping to improve my techniques and my editing skills more. I'm 16 years old, going to turn 17 in August and these are my four commercials I created for a media and literature class in school.

Miracle Pads and Jin-Kins Energy Drink were products we were suppose to make up and advertise:

YouTube - Miracle Pads Commercial

YouTube - Jin-Kins Commercial Including Bloopers (Final Video)

Next we were suppose to advertise two existing products so we used Snickers and Cingular:

YouTube - Cingular Dropped Calls Commercial

YouTube - Snickers Commercial

I have my first video under my account also, which was a lip sync video, feel free to check it out:
    YouTube - This I Promise You Lipsync

Please give me feedback on these videos. I would really like to know my flaws so I can improve.
    Last edited by Artluo100; 06-26-2007 at 05:41 AM.

dude - if u want people to watch ur vids try creating individual posts. You are asking a great deal of people to watch 4 videos in one go.

Ok heres the thing, I know you were/ are just having fun making commericals, but these are way too long if it takes 1 1/2 minutes to sell a candy bar something is wrong, most commericals are :15 or :30 spots. try re editing them done to 30 sec or less. Other then that, the sound was bad and the camara was shaky, Try using a tripod. Otherwise not horrible but way off the mark.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2