Thread: idevelop.tv is looking for videographers - amatuer or professional

Arrow idevelop.tv is looking for videographers - amatuer or professional

Hi there,
    I hope this post is in the right thread and thank you for letting me join this great community.

idevelop.tv is a new site that is looking for people to list their work wanted adds and also give some pointers to our members - basically show case yourself and get some work.

I personally am looking for videographers, editors, producers etc for property video production in all corners of the globe.. I am developing property video portals and would like to create the biggest property portal on the globe

We currently own all the country ..............property.tv names. e.g. australiaproperty.tv, englandproperty.tv, usaproperty.tv etc and currently we are building the major property portal globalproperty.tv.

If you are intereste in joining our globalproperty.tv network and would like to be part of the team, please contact me via idevelop.tv or @ ideveloptv@gmail.com

Thank you to the forum owners for letting me post my information and I will add a link to your site as soon as my new forum is built. Regards Brett
    idevelop.tv is currently looking for videograhers in all parts of the world. We have work waiting and ongoing.

Hi there, we have a had some great feedback by some of the members here, please if you have not done so already, contact us on the info above.. Regards (-:
    idevelop.tv is currently looking for videograhers in all parts of the world. We have work waiting and ongoing.