Thread: downloading tutorials?

Default downloading tutorials?

hi everybody...i have a problem...how can i download andrewkramer's tutorials...i have tried many ways..but i couldn't up to now...how can i do this...please help me...i looked everywhere in my computer ,,for instance temp files...even though i wathed it as a swf files.. nothing happened...should the swf files downloaded in the temp files...shortly,pls help me for downloading....bye for now....

The tutorials you are referring to are not designed to be downloaded and watched at your leisure.

The guy has a business to run and for the likes of you and me that business starts at his website. The tutorials that are available are basically the 'carrot' to keep you coming back.

There may be a way of getting at the actual swf files, as you say, but I'm not cheap enough or disrespectful enough to try and find it.

Having said that though, a number of his tutorials were available as downlaodable podcasts if you subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you can get them that way.

The last time I looked though, they were not all there and the other location I know of where they were to be found they do seem tohave disappeared from.

Alternatively, he sells (from his web site - see I told you it was a business!) a DVD of his tutorials which is excellent value and I recommend any budding After Effect user buys.

Lecture over I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mills View Post
    The tutorials you are referring to are not designed to be downloaded and watched at your leisure.

The guy has a business to run and for the likes of you and me that business starts at his website. The tutorials that are available are basically the 'carrot' to keep you coming back.

There may be a way of getting at the actual swf files, as you say, but I'm not cheap enough or disrespectful enough to try and find it.

Having said that though, a number of his tutorials were available as downlaodable podcasts if you subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you can get them that way.

The last time I looked though, they were not all there and the other location I know of where they were to be found they do seem tohave disappeared from.

Alternatively, he sells (from his web site - see I told you it was a business!) a DVD of his tutorials which is excellent value and I recommend any budding After Effect user buys.

Lecture over I guess...

first of all...thanks for your advices and warnings...but i think you misunderstand me...i mean that as you see i didnt want to download the selling stuff like root gear...i just want to get the tutorials which are already free...i want, because sometimes i can not have the internet connection so i want them in my computer so that i take the advantages...is it a wrong thing wishing to learn something...anyway...thanx again for your answer..bye for now....

I understood what you meant. However, I just watched one of thsoe tutorials and he used the expression "if you have that tutorial" so he may be ok with people downlaoding them.

What I noticed when I viewed the source of the web page is the full URL of the flash animation being played so you could just downlaod them to your machine for offline viewing with no trouble. Have you tried this?