Thread: Watermark

Exclamation Watermark

Hi i have a simple water mark is big white text thats like see thru i was wondering could u get rid of it. It shouldnt be hard should it lol? Well i was wondering could someone tell me how to do it or do it for me i would be so grateful you dont understand !
    Please write back

There's really two issues here.

There's the issue of why the watermark is actually there to start with. This is typically to copyright material and so avoid it;s mis-use. Or at least ato avoid i;ts use without permission. So I thinkg here the onus is on you to show us you actually have permission to use this watermarked video. And then, of course, if you do have oermission, you'll likely have been provided with a watermark-free version to work with. See where I'm coming from.

Anyway, it's really of no moment because there is no easy way of getting rid of the watermark anyway. sorry.

Typically these things are disguised by placing somethign else over the top of them.

You may try to remove the logo using (link removed by mark). It includes a watermark of a special type - Eraser - that enables to get rid of static objects on video.
    Of course, it can't make the video completely clean. Some stain will be left, but it won't be too striking. Also, with Watermark Master it is possible to put another watermark over existing one, as it was mentioned in the previous post.
    Last edited by Mark W; 01-14-2008 at 04:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Sorry NFS - as a rule we prefer to stay in a slightly less grey area when it comes to swiping other peoples video, so I have removed the link. I just feel that the forum shouldnt be seen to promote software designed to remove w marks from video. Personally, if someone removed a w mark from one of my vids and then used the clip without attribution I would despatch my ningha's to get me his or her head on a platter !!

I appreciate this is a judgement call and other mods may have thought differently, if you or any other mods feel I am being over the top just say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    Sorry NFS - as a rule we prefer to stay in a slightly less grey area when it comes to swiping other peoples video, so I have removed the link. I just feel that the forum shouldnt be seen to promote software designed to remove w marks from video. Personally, if someone removed a w mark from one of my vids and then used the clip without attribution I would despatch my ningha's to get me his or her head on a platter !!

I appreciate this is a judgement call and other mods may have thought differently, if you or any other mods feel I am being over the top just say.
    Generally you're quite right So that's ok.