Thread: Need to appoint professional to help me. Willing to pay.

Default Need to appoint professional to help me. Willing to pay.

Hi Everyone,

I have had a nightmare of a time converting a HD 1080i 2 hour movie (that I filmed myself) to DVD format. I have tried all methods but I am gettinh unacceptable quality. The quality is far inferior to what we see on 2 hour motion picture DVDs that we rent from Blockbuster.

I cannot waste any more time in attempting to convert my m2t files to DVD format.

I would like to appoint a professional to do it for me. I am willing to pay for the service. I live in Slough but am willing to travel within a 50 mile radius. Can someone please help me?

All I need are my 21GB m2t files to be converted to a 4.7 GB PAL DVD. I will then do the remaining work, i.e. menus, etc.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks,

Kamboy

Quote Originally Posted by kamboy View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I have had a nightmare of a time converting a HD 1080i 2 hour movie (that I filmed myself) to DVD format. I have tried all methods but I am gettinh unacceptable quality. The quality is far inferior to what we see on 2 hour motion picture DVDs that we rent from Blockbuster.

I cannot waste any more time in attempting to convert my m2t files to DVD format.

I would like to appoint a professional to do it for me. I am willing to pay for the service. I live in Slough but am willing to travel within a 50 mile radius. Can someone please help me?

All I need are my 21GB m2t files to be converted to a 4.7 GB PAL DVD. I will then do the remaining work, i.e. menus, etc.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks,

Kamboy
    Please see you other thread for my answer/offer.