Thread: Sony HDR-FX1 for sale

Default Sony HDR-FX1 for sale

Hi,

I am about to put a Sony HDR-FX1 on Ebay. I thought that I would give you guys a chance to buy it before I auctioned it.

It is two years old and is absolutely mint in every way. This camera is unblemished and been treated with absolute care. It has recorded about seven hours of tape. Apart from all the standard extra's I am selling it with an Audio Technica AT897 shotgun microphone (sells new for about 170) and a Jessops hard carry case.

I am selling up as I need to buy a house. I am also selling a couple of guitars (Fenders) if anyone is interested!

I want 1400 for the kit. I live in Northern Ireland but can ship. My Ebay username is Habajet if you want to look up my reputation.

My email is kinallen@talktalk.net and my mobile is 07779 289889
    Last edited by Skodster; 06-10-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: forgot to include phone and email
    Visit my website at www.still-in-motion.co.uk