Thread: Intro Opinions required!

Exclamation Intro Opinions required!

Hi there, just after some opinions on the shots/editing for this introduction i made

download the video off my server here:

http://mirrordemon.net/marman/test.avi

its 6mb .avi

Thanks

Marman

it downloads but wont play
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

It worked for me and might i say not too shabby I liked it did you shoot all of the footage. Oh yeah i thought the snail wasn't necessary but the clouds and blurs were excellent
    We are ready to shock the world

4. Default

Looks great, reminded me of the Gladiator a little.
    the snail seemed out of place though, the quality of the picture didnt quite seem the same as the other shots.
    Plus you had the sand surfer thing at the end which is fast and fun, which to me doesnt go hand in hand with a snail.

I feel the need to use four-letter words, in a good way, to describe this. The emotion was spot on, the glider thing at the end was a surprise, and it left me wanting to figure out how you did it, what it was about, and has me ready to watch a full length version of something. GREAT WORK.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfaces View Post
    I feel the need to use four-letter words, in a good way, to describe this. The emotion was spot on, the glider thing at the end was a surprise, and it left me wanting to figure out how you did it, what it was about, and has me ready to watch a full length version of something. GREAT WORK.
    Wow thanks for all the feedback guys/gals

I really liked the piece aswel and i really enjoyed editing and shooting it, i take note about the snail... its gone!

i mainy focus on kite buggy/board films (the last section) but am really into more artistic and natural shots, i have just been to denmark for week and collected some more footage, if i remaster something id love to hear more of what you think

thanks again

Speaking as a complete novice I thought that was superb and oddly similar to something I'm working on but mine is no where near as good. The only two things I'd change are the snail (yep I'm not jumping on the bandwagon but it is odd) and the audio on the intro, bit grating. I'm going to watch it again now, good stuff.