Thread: shorten timelines lines

Default shorten timelines lines

Hello,
    I'm using Premiere Pro 1.5 and Encore 1.5, but between the two programs and I don't know which - I'm losing about 5 - 10 seconds off the end of each timeline. Now on the computer everything looks fine in other words, it works the way I want it to. But when I burn the project to a DVD from Encore and then play it on a set top. That's when I notice the cutting off.

My questions are: Is the timeline being cut from the rendering using Premiere? Is it from Encore during the transcoding? Is it from the burning process?

I would gladly try any suggestions, comments or maybe I failed to check a box .

Thanks in advance
    wldrogue0

Possibly, you have set your 'work area' in Premiere so that it does not meet the end of the sequence. i.e. five seconds short. If you export 'work area' then you rfinal movie will be short.

Chek it. Zoom in on your sequence and chekc th estart and end and make sure your work areas lines up. Of course, you can always export the entire sequence to get around this.

Similarly in Encore. the only edit possible in v1 and v1.5 is the crop the start or end of your timeline. Maybe you did that by mistake.

just trying to think about what might have gone wrong.