Thread: Vegas output problem - cursors position stays in the output file.

Default Vegas output problem - cursors position stays in the output file.

As the pic shows, the current cursors position stays in the vid even in the output file! Is there any solution for this ?

If I think you've done, what I THINK you've done, then Vegas is doing just what it should. The "solution" is to correct what you might have done.

Let's see . . my bet is that you have applied a TIMECODE FX at one of several places. I CAN see that at least there IS an Fx applied at a Global Level. But check ALL the following and see if you have:

A] - Track Header

B] - Event Level

C] - Global - You've applied this to ALL your Events either through your Project Media Window OR by applying this to your Preview Window.#
    i] Project Media - Locate the Project Media -Media FX Icon on the Project Media Toolbar. Click on it > Click on the Fx and delete it.
    ii] Preview Window - Locate the Video Output Fx Icon on the Preview Window Toolbar. Click on it > Click on the Fx and delete it.

Seeing a GREEN Fx Plugin warning up there, on your Preview Window, is most certainly indicating the application of an FX. A Timecode Fx? If it is, I don't recognise the format?

Hope this helps,

Grazie

Thanks a lot Grazie for pointing this out. It sure was timecode fx applied to the output !

OK? But I still don't recognise that Timecode Format? . .Anybody else wanna have a stab at it?

But I'm pleased you got it out of your footage. Vegas was only doing what Vegas should be doing.

Grazie