Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Se7en" style title effects...

1. Default

Correct. And how they jump at you, stretch vertically and horizontally, mirror themselves, things like that...

MS.

When I first saw 7, it was those titles and graphics that made me totally sit up and "note" I had just seen outrageous talent - one of those moments that just cut through all that background noise. - I had the same reaction when I first saw "Lawrence of Arabia" where O Toole rides out from the heat mirage.

Anyways . . yes this is "possible" in Vegas. I had done something similar a few days ago when using Track motion to jitter and jiggle stretch and squish some fonts. The Tilt and dip into and out of liquid is a neat effect - but my thoughts are that this was an actual dip into an actual Real liquid - but I could be wrong.

What WOULD be neat thing to try would be to use some actual shot footage of rippling water to react through a Height/Bump Map of Vegas.

Oh, and BTW, the credits went in a strange direction - totally disorientating.

Blog Entries

Like this?

Just a quick fiddle, that any help?

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/Films/Temp/texttry.wmv

As for wife swap - yea I know it's weird, most of that sort of fly on the wall thing annoys me but there is something about wife swap that gets me into it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12