Thread: Adding Chapters

1. Default Adding Chapters

I have been using Premier Pro only to gather together all the video and audio to make into one single AVI file, which I then burn onto DVD using s/w that came with my External DVD burner.

I do not have Encore, so are they any way to put some chapters or points where I can jump to in the finished DVD. Currently the finished DVD has no chapters and all I can do is fast-forward or fast-reverse.

I like Premier Pro but can find little I understand on Chapters.

Many thanks,

Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by graham099 View Post
    I have been using Premier Pro only to gather together all the video and audio to make into one single AVI file, which I then burn onto DVD using s/w that came with my External DVD burner.

I do not have Encore, so are they any way to put some chapters or points where I can jump to in the finished DVD. Currently the finished DVD has no chapters and all I can do is fast-forward or fast-reverse.

I like Premier Pro but can find little I understand on Chapters.

Many thanks,

Graham.
    I dont know what version of pro you have but this can create a DVD and I am sure it will create chapters. I dont use it as I have Encore but its worth a look.

Premiere Pro allows you to burn a DVD direct from the timeline. You can introduce chapters into the final DVD by inserting timeline markers at the points where you want the chapter points. Simply hit the asterisk key * to insert a marker.

In the DVD export settings dialogue box is an option to insert chapters at the timeline markers. Ensure the correct box is checked.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Witty signature text coming soon...