Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yellow border

Default yellow border

Every still image I insert into the timeline has a blurred yellow border in the preview window. It also appears on other video fx such as the cookie cutter (white circle has yellow border) I can't figure out how to remove the yellow border or how it is appearing on every thing without being added. I would like to know how to undo the yellow border

Quote Originally Posted by grossman11 View Post
    Every still image I insert into the timeline has a blurred yellow border in the preview window. It also appears on other video fx such as the cookie cutter (white circle has yellow border) I can't figure out how to remove the yellow border or how it is appearing on every thing without being added. I would like to know how to undo the yellow border

Vegas is a very powerful NLE. You can actually apply an FX at Event level and way up to actual Global Project level - with one click!

Please see if you have inadvertently applied an FX using the "Video Output FX . . ." up there, above the PREVIEW window. If you have, it will be GREEN in colour. Click on it and see just what FX is currently being applied?

If it isn't this then we'll have to look a bit further. But check the Preview FX first - yeah?

Speak soon .. Grazie

I checked the Video Output fx above the Preview window and it is gray. When I click on it, there are no plug-ins listed.

Hmmm .. let's try another possible.

Do you see ANY of your events with an active PLUGIN icon? If it is it will be GREEN.

Grazie

Yes - some of them have the "film effects" plug-in added although I did not add it - somehow it seems to be getting added to new items I add in the video track - it is not being added to the video overlay track.

Ah! We are getting closer . .

Hold on . .

G

I think you have a Track FX in applied to that track.

If this IS the case then click on the Track Header's "Expand Track Keyframes" Icon and you SHOULD see the culprit. It should say "Border". Just click on it and when the FX Menu comes up click on the "Remove Selected Plugin" Icon.

Please report back.

Grazie

Problem SOLVED. Thank you SO much for your help!! I spent a couple hours trying to figure this out with no luck. Thanks again.

So? What was it? - g

Sorry - I was just responding to your last post. Yes, it was a 2D blur yellow border that showed up on the Video Track when I pressed the "expand track keyframes" icon. I had no idea that icon was even there nor do I have any idea how I put it there in the first place, but when I followed your instructions to remove it, my problem was solved. Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast