Thread: transition needed for wedding

Default transition needed for wedding

i am working on a wedding clip, and i want to end the clip with a transition like this:

the last seen video zoom out and you see that it's a page in a book, then the book closes and you see a picture on the cover.
    i done most of my work with studio 10, but i also have access to the adobe programs.

i saw in the hollywood fx 6 two similar effects (photo album, and desktop photo album, something like that) but this is not what i am looking for.

do u know how can i make this effect happen? thanks....

How about.... off the top of my head....

using After Effects.

You will need a clip of a book closing, your movie and a still (or video) for the front cover of the book.

Keyframe a corner pin of your movie onto the book page. When the book closes you will need to create a mask so that the clip doesn't show through the front of the book.

Similary (and maybe better to work backwards) keyframe a corner pin of the front cover of the book and apply your still image to that.

Depending on how fast the book closes and zooms in you might get good results using the tracker tool for perspective corner pin.