Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Your Own Camcorder Stabilizer

Talking Make Your Own Camcorder Stabilizer

MAKE YOUR OWN CAMCORDER STABILIZER

Here's an inexpensive camcorder stabilizer I made that anyone can make.
    Free Instructions and video. Check it out!

www.freeonlinevideotutorials.com
    Last edited by squarecircle; 05-23-2007 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by squarecircle View Post
    Greetings, I stumbled across this FREE site.
    At the bottom of the said site page it says, " 2007 Square Circle Productions"

Do you claim copyright over every site you stumble across?

Blog Entries

Greetings, I stumbled across this FREE site.....
    Intelligence duly insulted.

And thread moved to the correct place.

The only thing I missed was actually footage shot with this system, the very short pan in the beginning of the instructions video doesn't say much. I can easily do that with my camera as well.
    I think you should include a video shot when moving around or when walking up the stairs, first without the stabiliser, then with.
    I like the idea of having "free" online video's how to build cheap accesoires for your camera, so if there would be more video's added later on and if you stumble across it again, pls let us know.

The opening word "Greetings" gives it away everytime.

(C'mon Liverpool!)

Quote Originally Posted by noa View Post
    The only thing I missed was actually footage shot with this system, the very short pan in the beginning of the instructions video doesn't say much. I can easily do that with my camera as well.
    I think you should include a video shot when moving around or when walking up the stairs, first without the stabiliser, then with.
    I like the idea of having "free" online video's how to build cheap accesoires for your camera, so if there would be more video's added later on and if you stumble across it again, pls let us know.
    I suspect there won't be any more videos. The site is purely a rouse in the hope that people will click on the other links on it.

The stabilizer looks crap. Great to have if you enjoy being laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by bert6280 View Post
    I suspect there won't be any more videos. The site is purely a rouse in the hope that people will click on the other links on it.

The stabilizer looks crap. Great to have if you enjoy being laughed at.
    When Mike Figgis came up with the idea to make the fig rig most people probably thought he looked like an utter fool

Sorry that I upset you in some kind of way, I apologize for underestimating your intelligence. The intentions of this was to educate those who aren't quite as intelligent as others, or as "advanced" as others on how to make a stabilizer, and I've gotten tons of positive responses compared to one or two that didn't like it, for what ever reason, or had something negative to say. I hope you have great day, and again, I do apologize for any misunderstandings.
    The issue was taken care of.

Thank you, you have an awesome spirit about you. There will be several more videos like this coming out in the future. I like the idea about the before / after footage using the camera stabilizer unit. Let me see what I can do.

Wishing you the best that life has to offer,
    SquareCircle

Blog Entries

Sorry that I upset you in some kind of way, I apologize for underestimating your intelligence. The intentions of this was to educate those who aren't quite as intelligent as others, or as "advanced" as others on how to make a stabilizer, and I've gotten tons of positive responses compared to one or two that didn't like it, for what ever reason, or had something negative to say. I hope you have great day, and again, I do apologize for any misunderstandings.
    The issue was taken care of.
    I personally don't have a problem with the overall nature of the post. Its the "I stumbled upon this site" bit that hacks me (and other mods) off. What's wrong with being honest and up-front? Had you started the post with "I run this site that shows how to make a very basic stablizer which has a few ads on it to earn me revenue as well" we would probably all accept that.

Just bear in mind too that you've effectively had a free advertisment here. This site attracts many thousands of visitors. That ad in a magazine would have cost you alot of money. As such, far from posting sarcastic comments as quoted above, a far more concilliatory tone would be in order.

Think on.
    Last edited by Andy Lockwood; 05-24-2007 at 07:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast