This is my first ever post - pls help me.
I am using Pinn. Studio 9.4.
I have captured / edited / added stills / transitions / music tracks etc etc with out any problem.
However, what I am trying to do with the Menu structure is causing me a huge grief and frustration.
My problem is when I try to combine the following:
1) I want to create 6 chapters.
2) I want to put 3 chapter links each onto 2 menus or pages (page/menu 1 = 3 menu's plus "Next" button plus “play movie” button; page/menu 2 = 3 menu's plus "Previous" button plus “play movie” button)
3) In addition I want to run a music track seamlessly between the 2 pages/menus.
4) I want to create a separate background image for each page/menu
5) I want to put individual images for each of the 6 chapters links.
I can create the chapters - However, I can only then either:
a) create 2 separate menus (M1 & M2) with individual images for the chapters
- but the DVD always loops back at the end of M1 – it never runs over into M2
b) create 1 menu with 2 pages
- but the chapter images for the individual chapters can not be different on each of the 2 pages (must be same on both pages)
- but the background image can not be different on each of the 2 pages (must be same on both pages)
Ideally I want to follow a)
- create 2 separate menus (so it allows me to have separate images/backgrounds)
- and the DVD will only loop back after M2 has finished – not loop back after M1 (unless a chapter or “next” or “play movie” is chosen)
- and the music track will run seamlessly between the two menu’s (unless a chapter or “previous” or “play movie” is chosen)
PLS PLS PLS help me – its doing my head in and after 3 days of constantly trying I ready to throw my machine out the patio door!
Maybe I am trying to do something too complicated but looking at some of the video’s in other forums that people have posted I don’t think I trying to do too much!
Many thanks in advance,