Thread: encore skipping

Default encore skipping

hi guys and girls

really need help, encore is messing me around, my menu is fine my footage is fine , after i bunt it and played it on my dvd player, 2 minutes in to the dvd it kept on jumping back to the main menu, re-rendinered the whole thing but dosent work plz plz plz help

Quote Originally Posted by epic View Post
    hi guys and girls

really need help, encore is messing me around, my menu is fine my footage is fine , after i bunt it and played it on my dvd player, 2 minutes in to the dvd it kept on jumping back to the main menu, re-rendinered the whole thing but dosent work plz plz plz help
    Last week I had a similar problem with encore but then it seemed that a whole 50 pack dvd's I bought in Germany (Philips dvd+r) where all of bad quality, I opened another 50pack and after that all my dvd's burned without a problem.

If you render your motion menus and preview it in encore, doesn it give a problem as well after 2 minutes?
    What encoding settings did you use?

You could allway reinstall encore, that might fix the problem if you are not able to find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by noa View Post
    If you render your motion menus and preview it in encore, doesn it give a problem as well after 2 minutes?
    What encoding settings did you use?

You could allway reinstall encore, that might fix the problem if you are not able to find a solution.

hi noa thanks for getting back i will try what you said this evening wen i get back from work, off the top of my head the encoding settings may be 8 bit depth (if that means anything)

i didnt have the probs with the motion menu cos mine is a still image, but its worth knowing that, i will get back to you as soon as i tried the tips above

many thanks