Thread: help,title styles has vanished from premiere elements 2.0 help please

Default help,title styles has vanished from premiere elements 2.0 help please

Hi,
    I was wondering if someone could help with a little problem that has been driving me mad. I am using adobe premiere elements 2.0 at home, and the other night I noticed that when I was adding a title there was something missing.

I had typed out my title over the frame I wanted it to appear over and when I went to pick a style on the right hand side there was nothing there.

I cant seem to get it back, yes I can change the font and color but there was loads of title examples you could click on to change whatever you had just typed into that style, it is just blank no scroll bar or nothing, its called title style.

Yet when I first click to add title the list of pre-styles is there, jut not when you click cancel to start from stratch. It has me beat.

If anyone could help me with this apart from re-installing it I would be very grateful indeed.
    Adam Brown

Truth and Justice

Anyone at all?
    I had a few views but no replies, its just doing my head in and really werid at the same time.
    Adam Brown

Truth and Justice

If you look to the right of where it says Titler styles....you will see a little arrowhead pointing right and says "more"....if you click on it you will get a "drop down" window that offers the choice of text description or mini thumbnail examples of what the text will look like...this then will give you a graphic showing what your chosen style looks like....

hope thats what you were looking for

How thanks,
    I have just noticed the reply and should probably ask this once I have tried your advice however, I tried it while I'm here at work in Premiere pro 2.0 and it did have text or thumbnails in the menu where you said it would be.

I cant seem to remember those options being there, and what I mean my this is, if I select text mode, it still displays the text styles just in another way, my title styles at home in elements, didnt have anything including a scroll bar to scroll down. It was completely blank.

I will try this when I get in tonight and thanks for your help so far.

Many thanks

Again

Adam
    Adam Brown

Truth and Justice

yep I was right, even when I set it to thumb nails instead of text, the title styles are no where to be seen, anyone got any other ideas?
    Adam Brown

Truth and Justice

So can anyone help, do you think and complete restall is needed?
    Adam Brown

Truth and Justice

Hi Guys,
    Please see above for my original and still on going problem. I have now uninstalled the software and re-installed it and the preset titles are still not there. I have set it to thumbnails, text only every setting in title mode and I still cant get them back, how the hell can they just disappear. Having preset style was a big help to me and I used to modify them further instead of starting from scratch.

Be greatful if anyone has any ideas

Thanks

Adam
    Adam Brown

Truth and Justice

no one got any ideas at all?

I am totally stuck
    Adam Brown

Truth and Justice