Thread: Heroin by Velvet Underground Video

Default Heroin by Velvet Underground Video

Hey everyone, I haven't posted here for awhile I been gone from the film scene for a little while now busy with other stuff, I don't know if anyone remembers me but I posted the Teletubbie on Halloween short last year LOL, Anyways this video im uploading is a project that my Video Imaging 3 Class had to do this semester, It's kind of bad and makes no sense, but the reason for this is because we were suppose to be doing a Promotional video for the Game Design department but the head person never showed up for any of the shoots so our professor with four weeks left in class told us to do a video for a music video and this is what we came up with.

Don't pay attention to the story line, basically what I worked on was cinematography and I did all the editing, So thats what i am looking for some reviews and comments on if anyone can help me, I'm trying to become a editor so I just need some feedback,

Thanks alot guys
    ps. Ignore the credits at the end also some reason my adobe premiere messed it up and i dont feel like rendering with the new ones lol

<b>video LINK</b>

YouTube - Heroin Music Video

I thought it was pretty good, Nicely shot and Nicely edited, Well thought out as well.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

thanks alot chapman!