Thread: University Portfolio

1. Default University Portfolio

hi guys, i am in Salford University, studying Video and music production. feel free to visit my website and checkout some of my work, would love to here of some feedback!

Click Below!
    Intro

Cheers

Paul
    Canon XL1s Libec Tripod Panasonic Shotgun Mic and some other stuff

Some of my videos on here

http://www.csesalford.com/psvt06/evans-p

2. Default

Could only find one short film on there,
    Might want to woke on your html a bit as the page is a little raw. Watched your little short film and it was kinda interesting although a little confusing
    Keep trying to make movies though and show us some more.

sorry WTF i just got red gren and bue lines flying all over the place i will not comment on that
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

While i appreciate you are not a web designer but a video and music guy it does show in the web design.

Get rif of that bloddy enter your name thing - that was just iritating - Never make a website user take unessecary steps to use your site.

The videos on there are Really crappie quality. the 3rd one is in the wrong aspect ratio.

Do some research into YouTube encoding - as the site is - it makes you look like an amature.

Sorry for being so blunt but better that than gove u a false sence of security

6. Default

no thanks it what i want, that name thing was just for uni, cos it uses cookies. i have started to design the layout alredy, and i will look in to you tube encoding cheers

paul
    Canon XL1s Libec Tripod Panasonic Shotgun Mic and some other stuff

Some of my videos on here

http://www.csesalford.com/psvt06/evans-p