Thread: Music Video

Default Music Video

Hope you can take some time to watch a music video me and my friend made for his final major degree project:

The song aint really my bag, but hey!

2. Default

the sond was very slow and the lead singer had as much charisma as a man with no charisma.... but the video was very nice!

shots were very well thought out with a clear story line. the shot seperating the band playing and the drama was spot on.
    i loved the period look with a slight modern twit - thats really my kind of thing! the colour of the piece were well chosen.

overall i bloody loved it, if you cant tell! i think the song lets it down due to the very slow pace but that aside it was great.

I saw them live afterwards and they were obviously a bit more into it, I think during the filming they were all a bit bored, the actual performance took from 9am-9pm to film so 12 hours in a black room got a bit depressing haha.

It was my first go at some decent colour grading and I think it looks cool, and I especialy like the out door scenes, personaly haha.

Cheers for feedback

Blog Entries

I'm very, very impressed with the filming, editing and production generally. (The music is a bit depressing for my taste and the singer could do with a personality implant but that's another story).

All in all... t'riffic.

They did have some more upbeat songs, but that one got picked because it was the only one they had studio recorded and it's slower nature meant the footage was a bit easier to edit together, I suppose. Plus, lyricaly, there was alot going on that a story within our means could be suited to!

I'd like to do something funkier next

P.S. Sorry for the wrong placement, I didn't notice this catagory haha.

the drummer is a girl??? hated the song, loved the video.

very awesome video, looks like a real music video for like good charlotee or something,

ugly band though with ugly music

Well..the video was very well made.

I loved the song, good band thou, im not this kind of music listener.

I would give 8.5/10 to this music video.
    Exellent stuff.

Great work, keep up.