Thread: A Problem with Sony Vegas 7.0

Default A Problem with Sony Vegas 7.0

I am in a bit of a conundrum. As of late, I have been practicing using Sony Vegas 7.0. However, several very vital aspects of it seem to not be working efficiently. I can no longer use either “Event Pan Crop” or use “Transitions” and “Video FX”. Whenever I click either, the window does NOT open entirely. Can someone help me? They were working properly up until now. It is impossible for me to use any of Vegas’s advanced features. I would appreciate it GREATLY if anyone can solve this. Thanks.

You can always double click the top bar of a window and it will re-size.
    The window may be stuck in the bottom section where the explorer is, if so click and hold on the dots on the top right of the window and pull free and place where you like.

All those windows can be set independently, you can try the view menu by turning off then on and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Cheema View Post
    You can always double click the top bar of a window and it will re-size.
    The window may be stuck in the bottom section where the explorer is, if so click and hold on the dots on the top right of the window and pull free and place where you like.

Well, not quite.

#1 - My Dots are on the top LEFT. It is a "stack" of 6 vertical dots located on the very far left hand edge of a Dock-able Window. Very handy too!

#2 - It will re-size but not necessarily allow our friend to "see" the advance features of key-framing - the FX timeline. The Timelines associated/included with these menus can ONLY be set manually. They wont appear automatically and will only appear IF I have manually made them do so in the "live" present session OR in a previous session. It would be neat if they did appear automatically on double clicking the topmost bar, but then again, not EVERYBODY wants these timelines as a double click reveal as a default!

OK - if you cannot presently see this Timeline then gently roll your cursor over the extreme bottom edge of the "Video Event Fx" menu and you should see your cursor "change" to a double-headed arrow. Grab this edge and move gently Northwards. This will open up the timeline. Now, having done this once, I now have these timelines available in all subsequent session.